Rat Control Redhill
Welcome to Envirowell Pest Control, the home of the premier standard rat control Redhill has to offer. Our competitively priced pest control solutions are individually tailored to each client and situation to ensure that we provide the best possible results.
Envirowell is a pest control business that operates in Surrey and surrounding counties with years of combined experience in all areas of the pest industry, from domestic to commercial, including rural and urban control. We provide you with fast, long-lasting solutions.
To guarantee this is the case, our expert team of pest control technicians will provide a thorough and free survey of your premises before making informed recommendations in regards to the best course of action.
If you or your business opts to take up the option of one of our low-cost pest control services, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits including:
- Fixed competitive pricing allowing for exact budgeting without any surprises
- Pest control experts available with one simple telephone call
- A healthy environment for your staff and compliance with legislation
- Total peace of mind dealing with one of the largest and most respected pest control companies in the UK
- Continuous monitoring to ensure possible future problems are dealt with swiftly
- Rapid response
- Friendly service
- Reliability and a relationship with your own pest control expert
Efficient & Lasting Results
Rats can be some of the most unpleasant pests anywhere in the entire world. They are known carriers of diseases such as leptospirosis, salmonella and campylobacter and cause structural damage to buildings by gnawing and burrowing.
Often found both indoors and outdoors, their presence must be removed at the earliest possible opportunity.
The presence of rats in or around your property is something that must be avoided at all times and as such we have drawn up a list of some of the telltale signs to watch out for.
Rats are distinguished from mice by their size; rats generally have bodies longer than 12 cm (5 inches). By most standards, rats are considered pests or vermin. They can be very destructive to crops and property. Rats can quickly overpopulate when they live in a place where they have no predators, such as in certain cities, and their numbers can become hard to contain.
With so many rats found within the UK, a variety of problems are posed, all of which can potentially be serious. The most common and successful species of rat found in Britain is the brown rat. The black rat is also found in Britain, however, it is now one of the rarest mammals in Britain.
Black rats mainly persist around port towns, whilst due to their opportunist nature, brown rats are found all over Britain from farms to towns. It may sound obvious but confirming the presence of rats can often prove to be a little more tricky than just spotting one running across your floor or garden.
There are a number of telltale signs which are worth staying vigilant for which can prove to accurately indicate the presence of rats. These include:
- Scratching – The presence of rats is often noticed due to the noises made in walls, under the floor or under decking as these pests move around trying to find food.
- Faeces/Distinctive Smell – Rats often leave behind (sausage-shaped) droppings (which can be up to an inch long). They are also well known for leaving behind a particularly pungent ammonia-like smell that is often strongest in enclosed areas such as cupboards, loft spaces, garages and sheds.
- Damage – Rats’ teeth continuously grow and to keep them trim, they will gnaw on anything – wood, plastic and even some forms of metal are all commonly used and because of this trait, they have even been know to start fires by chewing through cables and wiring.
- Nests – It is always worth keeping your eyes peeled for any rats nest which may be built in your property. Generally, in warm and hidden places, rats often use shredded material such as newspaper, plastic and fabrics.
- Burrows – in gardens, especially in compost heaps or under sheds. They will also build nests under garden decking.
Is There Anything Else That You Should Know
Rats have a significant impact on food production. Estimates vary, but it is likely that about one-fifth of the world’s total food output is eaten, spoiled or destroyed by rats. It is interesting to note that about one third of the food purchased by humans is thrown away as rubbish in certain areas.
Rats can carry over thirty different diseases dangerous to humans, including Weil’s disease, typhus, salmonella and bubonic plague.
For more on our services, please click here.
Commercial Pest Control
Pest Control should be considered an essential part of any commercial practice. Envirowell Pest Control provides a range of individually tailored commercial pest control contracts designed to cater for a range of budgets, meaning peace of mind and abiding with the law in catering and hygiene scenarios
Ignoring pest problems can prove to be extremely costly for businesses but is something that is eminently avoidable. Our team of pest control experts will ensure that pest problem can be avoided by using installations and methods which have been specifically designed to provide high quality and lasting results.
You simply cannot afford to risk exposing your business to disease, prosecution and the chaos pests can cause. Keep your customers and staff happy with a low-cost pest control contract.
Have We Worked For You?
We love getting feedback from our clients. What did we do well? Was there anything that we could do better? If you would like to share your Envirowell experience, please click on our Google Maps listing below and let us know about your experience with our team.
If you would like any further information regarding Envirowell Pest Control and our rat control Redhill services, please get in touch.